Medical Pretend Play Set, Ages 3+ (7 Pieces)
This Fisher-Price Medical Kit is a great way to get your little one interested in the medical field. It comes with a variety of tools and accessories, including a stethoscope, thermometer, syringe, bandages, and more. The kit also includes a doctor's coat and hat, so your child can dress up like a real doctor. The pieces are made of durable plastic, so they can withstand plenty of playtime. This medical kit is sure to provide hours of imaginative fun for your child.
- 7 play pieces! Includes stethoscope, blood pressure cuff, thermometer, otoscope, syringe, bandage & fabric "doctor" bag
- Press button on thermometer to go from “sick” to “well”
- Checking your patient’s blood pressure Make the gauge spin!
- Everything stores inside the bag, so making “house calls” is a breeze
- For preschool kids ages 3-6 years
Details: With the Fisher-Price Medical Kit, preschoolers can throw on their white coats and dive right in to doctor role-play fun. Mini-MDs can "listen" to their patient's heart with the stethoscope, "check" their temperature with the thermometer (press the button to go from "sick" to "well"!), take a peek inside their ears with the otoscope or pump the blood pressure cuff to see the gauge spin! And, say bye-bye to pretend boo-boos with the toy bandage cuff. Even getting a shot becomes fun with the toy syringe.
Color: White, Green and Blue and Red
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 10.9 x 2.5 inches