Groclock Sleep Trainer USB Alarm Clock
The Tommee Tippee Groclock Nightlight and USB Powered Sleep Trainer is a great tool for helping children learn to sleep better. This clock features a nightlight that gradually dims to help children relax and fall asleep, as well as a sleep trainer that helps children understand when it is time to go to bed and when it is time to wake up. The clock also features a USB port for easy charging and a timer that can be set to remind children when it is time to go to bed. This clock is a great way to help children learn healthy sleep habits and get the rest they need.
- Tells the time with colors and pictures: Perfect when sleep training toddlers: the easy to understand pictures help little ones understand when it’s time to get up and when it’s time to stay in bed
- USB powered: Mains powered by a 3.5mm USB cable and adaptor plug (1.8m length) : the USB adaptor plug is not included but the cable is compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers
- Adjustable brightness: The screen brightness can be turned down or turned off completely: Ideal as a nightlight for comfort and reassurance or for when your toddler needs a night-time toilet trip
- Digital Clock: The optional digital clock feature is ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time
- 2 time settings and audible alarm: With 2 settings you can set a different weekday: weekend or naptime wake up times and the optional audible alarm features is perfect for routine wake up times
Details: How do you get your little one to understand when it’s time to get up? The Tommee Tippee Groclock sleep trainer uses colors and pictures to help children who are too young to read an ordinary clock, to understand when it’s time to sleep and when it’s time to spring out of bed and play! Simply set the time you would like your child to wake up in the morning and this sleep trainer clock will show the passing of time using colors and symbols. When it’s time to sleep, the blue clock face features a sleepy Ollie the Owl surrounded by hearts and stars. As the time passes and reaches your pre-set wake-up time, the stars start to gradually disappear until there are only hearts left and our lovable Ollie the Owl appears awake on a yellow background. With two time setting options, you can choose to set different weekday, weekend or naptime wake-up times. With adjustable brightness settings you can easily turn the brightness down or off completely. As your child grows the sleep trainer can also be used as a handy nightlight for comfort and reassurance or for when your toddler needs a night-time toilet trip. As your child gets older, parents can choose to set the optional audible alarm – perfect for routine wake-up times. The optional digital clock feature allows parents to also display the digital clock – ideal for when your little one starts to learn digital time. The sleep trainer clock is powered by a 3.5mm USB charger* so there’s no need for batteries (*excludes adaptor plug but compatible with most USB plugs used as phone chargers). At Tommee Tippee, we design products that make life simpler for busy families. With our fast-growing Sleep range, we’re helping families with the biggest challenge of early parenthood: Getting a good night’s sleep. Tommee Tippee's collection of sleepwear and sleep aids such as our Groclock, Groegg and lovable Grofriends provide complete peace of mind for parents - so you can all get some well-earned rest.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.4 x 3.5 inches