Cards Against Humanity Game
This version of Cards Against Humanity is a classic and a must-have for any game night. This party game is designed for 3 or more players and is suitable for ages 17 and up. This game is full of outrageous and controversial questions and answers. Players must match the answer card to the question card in order to win the round. The game is simple and easy to learn, and it's sure to provide hours of entertainment for your friends and family. With over 500 cards, this game is sure to keep everyone guessing and laughing.
- A party game for horrible people.
- Comes with 500 white cards and 100 black cards for eternal replayability.
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules.
- This is the main game. Buy this first.
- America’s #1 gerbil coffin.
Details: Cards Against Humanity is a party game for horrible people. The game is simple. Each round, one player asks a question from a black card, and everyone else answers with their funniest white card. (This is the main game. Buy this first.)
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 4.1 x 2.8 inches